Orchid Homecare is a leading home care and live-in care company who is committed to providing the highest quality care at home in Bedford, Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
We are a family-owned business that is genuinely passionate about providing excellent care at home services that enable our customers to enjoy and get the most out of their lives regardless of their particular circumstances. We strive to promote these values from initial contact and through all of our care provision which is tailored to suit the individual needs of our customers in their own homes.
From the first day we opened our business to serve our community, our customers have been at the heart of everything we do. Our team at Orchid Homecare aims to deliver a home care service that we would be happy for our family and loved ones to receive, and we aim to support our customers to maintain their independence and lifestyle by providing the highest quality of care at home.
We believe in treating each person individually and by focusing on the individual needs of each of our clients, we aim to help them enjoy a higher standard of living. We understand that no two persons needs are the same and by offering an effective service that our clients value, we can make a real difference to people’s well being. We also believe thatencouraging and maintaining the independence of our clients is fundamental to the care and support we provide.
Our mission is to provide services which safeguard and promote the health, welfare and quality of life of vulnerable people living in their own homes.
Our objectives are to provide services which:
- Are reliable, dependable and responsive
- Show courtesy, dignity and respect
- Meet the assessed needs of service users
- Maintain service users’ self esteem
- Recognise the individuality and diversity of each service user
- Maximise independence
- Offer choices and enable service users to make decisions about how the care is to be provided
Orchid Homecare aim to achieve this by:
- Employing competent, well trained management and staff
- Developing robust policies and procedures in line with relevant legislatory requirements
- Providing accessible and up to date information for prospective and existing service users and their representatives
- Being flexible in delivering services to meet the changing needs of those who use the services
- Offering continuity of care through named, allocated carers
- Avoiding dependence by encouraging and supporting service users to participate as much as possible in their own care
- Listening to comments and suggestions by service users and their representatives to develop and improve service